Wednesday, June 8, 2011

H.I.D.s installed

I went over to Justin's shop to get the suspension adjusted after mounting the new wheels.  The car was riding like a 4x4 so he lowered the car a bit....good thing for the SB1 Motorsports coil-over set up!


Justin also decided that the factory lighting was a bit too dim so he installed an H.I.D. kit, along with new headlight casings.





 It's hard to tell in the picture, but the left side is lit with a xenon bulb, the right is a Eurolite bulb.


And what does one do when they get their car lowered and H.I.D.s installed?  They go out for night photoshoot!  You have to remember here that this was when H.I.D.s were relatively a new thing and usually only found on Porches, BMWs, and my NSX, haha! 

4 comments:

  1. Many vehicle owners are using the blue hid lights because they feel that this is a good brand that can offer them better lightning system. While the cost of the lights may be a little more than the standard headlights that are used in the cars, many owners do not mind replacing these lights with Sylvania headlights because they know that this is a great brand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great man great thoughts i like it for my car and find irresistible it like a follower so your
    effort is appreciate capable and in the last i would like to thank you dear for sharing
    it with us so nicely hid

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great topic related to the hids. T read and really impressed from your article .I like and share with my friends .Thanks you for submission.

    ReplyDelete