Friday, June 10, 2011

Rebuild - Part 2 - Fender Flares

Ever have a zit or a scab you just couldn't leave alone?  Well, my Civic had a few rust bubbles, and it drove me up the wall.  So, when we were looking at it, Justin and I started to pic at it and the next thing you know, chunks of bondo were coming off. 


Clearly, the body shop did not use the mind fenders we provided them and butchered the wheel arches in a God-forsaken way.  I only wish the shop were still in business so I could report them to the better business bureau.

Well, at least the suspension assembly looks mint. 
Justin testfitting one of the fender flares.

Since the wheels and brakes were off, Lay helped fix one of the wheel bearings....it was a bit wobbly.
Justin filled any potential holes that would retain or leake water.....not using that space anyways, might as well fill it.

1 comment:

  1. What flares did you use? I have this same issue with my 91 civic and dig the look of these.

    ReplyDelete