Wednesday, June 8, 2011

First Wash and Wax, and photos with Choro-Q

The paint cured for nearly a year, so not long after I got the car back, I figured it should be safe to wax it.  It was a bit rough so I used some polishing compound from Bashir's and got a really nice shine out of it.



Around this time, I was flying to Japan a lot and used find toys like this:
Choro-Q, sort of like penny racers.  You can even get aftermarket mod parts for them!

The most I did was take two different toys, and swap the wheels.  I got a set of Watanabe wheels from a CR-X Choro Q and swapped it on to a red 1st gen Civic Choro Q.  They looked like my Panasports so the toy and my car were virtually a perfect match.










On closer inspection, it turns out the Choro-Q Civic is an RS!

No comments:

Post a Comment